- Use only significant keywords. Often used words like "and", "or", "the", "a" but also "story" or "fiction" are not significant keywords.
- Do not use first names for authors (they may be abbreviated).
- Do not use complete titles (they may be abbreviated). Use only significant keywords from the title and use only these.
- If you get many results use extended search form or extended search syntax. Refine your search by adding significant keywords.
- If there are no results, check your keywords against spelling errors or alternative spellings. In case everything is correct, save the search by using a free account.
- Take a look on our known problems.